Reduce your waste-line this holiday season:
- Decorate using natural materials like pine cones, gourds, berries and popcorn.
- Wrap creatively with comic paper, old maps, posters, sheet music, fabric, or wall paper scraps.
- Give gift cards for restaurants, salons, entertainment, or make a donation to the person’s favorite charity or organization.
- Think ahead to next year – save and reuse bows, gift bags and boxes. The cover of greeting cards can be repurposed as attractive gift tags.
- Recycle torn wrapping paper (without glitter), packaging and boxes in your curbside bin.
For more information contact:
Mid Michigan Waste Authority