Curbside yard waste collection for 14 MMWA member communities will begin on April 3, 2023.
The program accepts grass clippings, sod without dirt, twigs (less than two inches in diameter), leaves, and other yard vegetation.
Things you should avoid are root balls, soil, stumps, tree trunks, large shrubs, rocks, or bushes.
Use between a 20-35 gallon can with handles, weighing no more than 50 pounds, labeled with a yard waste sticker OR a paper lawn and leaf bag.
**Please note NEW in 2023 yard waste will run from the first full week in April until the first full week in December.
Note the first yard waste pick up dates for 2023:
- Monday, April 3, 2023 (Monday routes)
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 (Tuesday routes)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 (Wednesday routes)
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 (Thursday routes)
- Friday, April 7, 2023 (Friday routes)
Visit, https://www.recyclemotion.org/yardwaste/ for more resources.