Curbside yard waste collection for 14 MMWA member communities will begin on April 1, 2022.
The program accepts grass clippings, sod without dirt, twigs (less than two inches in diameter), leaves, and other yard vegetation.
Things you should avoid are root balls, soil, stumps, tree trunks, large shrubs, rocks, or bushes.
Use between a 20-35 gallon can with handles, weighing no more than 50 pounds, labeled with a yard waste sticker OR a paper lawn and leaf bag.
**Note the first yard waste pick up dates for 2022:
- Friday, April 1, 2022 (Friday routes)
- Monday, April 4, 2022 (Monday routes)
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022 (Tuesday routes)
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022 (Wednesday routes)
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 (Thursday routes)
Visit, https://www.recyclemotion.org/yardwaste/ for more resources.